Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello, I must be going!

Welcome to my new blog.

As many of my friends may or may not know, I've been driving Volvos for as long as I've been behind the wheel. Just over a year ago I bought what has become my favorite car, a 1966 122s.

This blog will discuss the work being done on the car. Already there have been many upgrades, and pictures to go along with them!

My 122 is far from perfect, but thanks to the care of the previous owner, I started with a very nice canvas on which to paint!

I hope you will enjoy reading about my (mis)adventures with my car.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new challenge, Dylan. You'll have to post some more general pictures, or point (me, at least) to the brickboard post with the full history of the acquisition.

    ReplyDelete